- Chest: Measure the widest part of your chest, under your armpits and around. Be sure that your arms are resting at your sides.
- Sleeve: Measure from the middle of the back of your neck, over your shoulder, over your elbow, ending at your wrist.
- Waist: Measure the smallest point of your waist all the way around.
- Inseam: Measure from your crotch down to the top of your foot. For the Twist of Fate 1pc suit, measure from your crotch down to the top of your ankle.
- Head Size: wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small. For proper sizing, your nearest dealer will be able to help you get sized up.
- Hand: Measure the width of your hand across your palm just below your knuckles (do not include your thumb) and then refer to the size chart above. Please note if you have long fingers or the measurement falls right on the end unit (ie: size L measurement is 4 1/4") consider moving up a size.